We strive to provide our clients with the software of the highest quality along with the best support.
Before you commit to buy you have the opportunity to freely trial the software in full, which is available to download from our website. Comprehensive products and services information is provided, as well. To help you make the right decision, you can also contact us prior to purchase.
We understand, however, that exceptional circumstances may occur due to the nature of the products we supply, so please, get acquainted with our Refund Policy before you order our software to avoid dissatisfaction after the purchase.
Since all of our products are intangible irrevocable goods (digital software), delivered instantly once payment is received, refunds will only be issued if all of the following conditions are met:
- We are sure that our product is malfunctioning (i.e. does not function according to the features declared at a product’s homepage or other official product documents) on a client’s computer.
- We receive assistance in finding out the details of the problem on the side of a client.
- We fail to address the deficiency within a reasonable amount of time (typically within thirty (30) days)
The refund will be issued to the client in full without any compensations or additional reimbursements. OR, a client’s choice of replacement of the product, that is of the same value, can be offered.
Product Return Procedure
- Requests for refunds must be:
- Made within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Sent via email to our support team or using the contact form
- Contain order reference number along with the detailed and grounded reasons why the refund has been requested.
- Upon sending a refund request, please allow our support team up to three (3) business days to get back to you on the issue.
- You should expect an email from enquiries [at] astute graphics [dot] com (please check any email spam filters), be ready to provide our support team with additional information and to follow all the recommendations
- If a refund is approved, it might take us up to three (3) business days to process it. You will get the money returned by the same method used for purchase. Purchases with credit cards will be refunded to the credit card used to purchase the product, and for PayPal purchases through the same account.
- All software and license keys supplied must be de-activated, uninstalled and disabled following refund, by the client.
Cases ineligible for a full or partial refund include:
- Client refuses to follow the instructions Astute Graphics’ support team or doesn’t provide the requested assistance.
- There is a fix or a workaround to the issue reported as a reason for a refund.
- Client didn’t make use of available discount code at time of purchase.
- The software was purchased by mistake or on assumption that it does something that it is not intended to do.
- There is a functional peculiarity which is mentioned in the User Guide to the software or on the product website.
- Client purchased the software for a different version of Adobe Illustrator and/or operating system than the one used by a client.
- Client didn’t read the license description and purchased a license type which doesn’t meet his needs.
- The bug reported was fixed in a newer version than a Client owns, but the Client refuses to upgrade.
- A software purchased from us was lost, stolen, damaged or traded.
- The problem is caused by Client’s system or network settings or by any third-party applications or devices.
- Client purchased or downloaded another software which seems to meet his need better according to his own assumptions.
- Client purchased a software not from Astute Graphics’ official resellers mentioned and linked to from our websites, but from third parties, not related to Astute Graphics. If you are unsure, contact us.
- A refund is requested due to the issue that could have been tested with the free trial/demo version, since the Software is being delivered to the Licensee “AS IS”.
This does not affect your statutory rights.