Join us, we have vacancies with more coming soon! Click the job(s) for more information.
Here at Astute Graphics we work to create innovative design software for Adobe Illustrator, used by thousands of graphics designers worldwide. We’re the definition of a promising, fun and fast-growing company and since our start ten years ago, we’ve amassed a broad range of loyal customers from Adidas to Disney, Facebook to NASA!
- Company pension
- Free drinks/snacks
- Sociable team
- City centre office location
- Internal and external training along with continuous personal development
- Challenging and rewarding tasks
- Potential to grow with the Company
Bookkeeper (contract or part time)
Great with numbers and highly organised? This is the job for you.
Due to continuing growth, we are seeking a Bookkeeper (contract or part time) to assist with a variety of financial tasks.
We are award-winning developers of creative software tools used by designers world-wide over the last 10 years. Clients include many household brands such as Adidas, Disney and Apple. The vast majority of purely digital product sales are handled automatically online via our astutegraphics.com site, with around 90% being exports.
Astute Graphics is a cash-positive company with a strong ethic on prompt payment for contractors and services. We typically pay same day of receipt of invoice.
- The maintenance and development of a financial control system for the Company
- Purchase ledger, sales ledger and affiliate programme reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- VAT + MOSS return
- Creation of month end management reports (Profit/Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
- Preparation of reports and documents for accountants
- Creation of internal financial process documentation
- Management of petty cash
This overview gives you an idea for what you’ll being doing but is not an A to Z.
What we need to see in you
- Strong ethical conduct
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Comply with strict, enforced submission deadlines
- Proactive, self-motivated, organised and structured
- Have a positive attitude
If working for us as a contractor, you will receive:
- The excellent prompt renumeration we offer all our contractors
- An opportunity to work as part of our Hereford Team on an agreed regular basis
If employed as part time, we’ll give the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary
- Workplace pension scheme (dependant on eligibility)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Modern spacious office environment in the beautiful city of Hereford
- Training opportunities (dependant on contract agreement)
- Report to: Directors
- Job Type: Part time or Contract
- Office Location: Hereford city centre
- Expected hours: Average 15 hours/week
If you are interested in this position or offering your services, please send your CV or services outline by email with subject JOBREF: Bookkeeper to admin [at] astutegraphics.co.uk
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to admin [at] astutegraphics.co.uk using the email subject: JOB + [Job Title]
No agencies, recruitment companies, “job boards”, etc. Please only contact us if you are applying for the job. Thank you!