Although it is possible to have more than one account, we advise against it for a number of reasons, among them:
- It’s possible that you could accidentally purchase a plug-in that you already own (due to the intangible irrevocable nature of digital software, this is not covered by our Refund Policy)
- You may miss out on discounts and other offers sent to an account or email address that you no longer use
For these reasons and more, we strongly advise merging your multiple accounts.
If you are unsure whether or not you have more than one account, you may wish to check the plug-ins installed on your computer against those listed on your known Customer Account(s):
- To check the plug-in(s) installed on your system – Go to Help > Astute Graphics > Licensing Summary in Adobe Illustrator.
- To check the plug-ins on your known customer account(s), login > go to My Plug-ins and Keys
- If there are any discrepancies (i.e. more Plug-ins showing installed on your system than in your Astute Graphics Customer Account) this would suggest that you have more than one account. Please Contact Us with any possible email addresses to which you may have registered plug-ins in the past and stating the email address that you would like to use as your main address