Here you can find the most current news in relation to updates and any current issues.
Rasterino and Mac OS 10.13 Compatibility Issue
In October, Astute Graphics released its update for compatibility with CC2018.
Unfortunately however, following the coinciding release of Mac OS 10.13 we received feedback from a small number of customers who were experiencing issues when running Rasterino. Rasterino was therefore noted as temporarily incompatible with MacOS 10.13.
We apologise for any inconvenience and can now confirm that Rasterino has been fully tested on Mac OS 10.13 by our engineers. No issue has been found however, for those who do experience issues, please can we ask you to reset your Illustrator Preferences by following our Guide to Resetting Adobe Illustrator Preferences.
Additionally, please see Adobe's notes regarding Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra for further information and as always, please keep an eye on our social media platforms and future blog posts for the latest information on update availability.
- Math + Magic – November 2016
- We are Adobe CC2018 compatible! – October 2017
- MirrorMe v1.3.0 and DynamicSketch v2.1.0 updates – September 2017
- VectorFirstAid, VectorScribe, InkScribe and WidthScribe – Improvements and Updates – August 2017
- New Improved Unified Installer – June 2017
- Smart Point Remove tech now faster and better than ever – June 2017
- Manage Auto-Open Panels for Astute Graphics Plug-ins – May 2017
- InkScribe v 1.7.1 – What’s New – May 2017
- Illustrator CC2017.1 has landed – April 2017
- Unified Installer v1.1.8 important update – March 2017
- Illustrator CC2017 minor updates – January 2017
- We are now Adobe CC2017 compatible! – November 2016
- End of Support for Adobe Illustrator CS5 – October 2016
- We are ready for Mac OS Sierra – September 2016
- Adobe Illustrator CC2015.3 now fully supported – June 2016
- Illustrator update CC2015.2.1 and compatibility information – January 2016