Here you can find the most current news in relation to updates, upgrades and any current issues.
Multiple Improvements and bug fixes now available.
10th May 2018
As of April 26th 2018 a number of improvements and bug fixes were made available in installer v1.2.6, these fixes and improvements can be read about here.
Today we release our latest installer (v1.2.7) which provides the following bug fixes for VectorScribe and WidthScribe. To get these fixes, just login to your customer account where you will be able to download and run the latest installer from the Downloads section.
- VectorScribe Bug fix: The PathScribe, Reposition Point, and Smart Remove tools no longer suffer UI problems when dragging [Illustrator versions 18.1, 19.1, 19.2, 20.1, and 21.1 only].
- WidthScribe Bug fix: Tool and panel icons now display properly [Mac Illustrator CS6 and CC17.0 only].
- Reinstalling Phantasm v3/Installing Phantasm v4 – April 2018
- Rasterino and Mac OS 10.13 – Update – February 2018
- Math + Magic – November 2017
- We are Adobe CC2018 compatible! – October 2017
- MirrorMe v1.3.0 and DynamicSketch v2.1.0 updates – September 2017
- VectorFirstAid, VectorScribe, InkScribe and WidthScribe – Improvements and Updates – August 2017
- New Improved Unified Installer – June 2017
- Smart Point Remove tech now faster and better than ever – June 2017
- Manage Auto-Open Panels for Astute Graphics Plug-ins – May 2017
- InkScribe v 1.7.1 – What’s New – May 2017
- Illustrator CC2017.1 has landed – April 2017
- Unified Installer v1.1.8 important update – March 2017
- Illustrator CC2017 minor updates – January 2017
- We are now Adobe CC2017 compatible! – November 2016
- End of Support for Adobe Illustrator CS5 – October 2016
- We are ready for Mac OS Sierra – September 2016
- Adobe Illustrator CC2015.3 now fully supported – June 2016
- Illustrator update CC2015.2.1 and compatibility information – January 2016