Here you can find the most current news in relation to updates, upgrades and any current issues.
Installing Phantasm v4
18th April 2018
In line with our usual perpetual licensing model, if you are already a Phantasm customer, discounted upgrades will be available for 1 month from the release date. To claim your Phantasm v4 discount coupon, you will need to purchase within this 1 month offer period, ensuring that you're logged into your customer account when making your purchase.
The Astute Graphics Unified Installer underwent some changes last year to ensure that customers didn’t upgrade to paid-upgrade versions unwittingly. Accordingly, on the installer step that lists all the plug-ins available to install, you will now need to tick the box next to the plug-in (circled in red below) before you see mention of the newer version.
- When installing only Phantasm v4, on the installer step that lists all the plug-ins available to install, tick the box next to Phantasm.
- If you have previously installed Phantasm v3 or earlier, you will see confirmation text Upgrade version 3.x.x to 4.x.x.
- Now click on Install button to continue with the installation process.
For full advice on installing our plug-ins, please refer to our Installation Guide.
Not ready to move to Phantasm v4?
If you're not ready to upgrade to version 4, you do have the option to remain with version 3. When installing other plug-ins, simply follow these steps (as circled in green below):
- On the installer step that lists all the plug-ins available to install, leave the box next to Phantasm unticked.
- You will see the option to “Keep version 3 ”
- Now click on "Install" to confirm
Installed Phantasm v4 by mistake?
If you have accidentally installed a Phantasm v4 trial by mistake, you can revert to your Phantasm v3 version by uninstalling version 4 (see Guide to Uninstalling ) and then reinstalling following the steps below.
- Rasterino and Mac OS 10.13 – Update – February 2018
- Math + Magic – November 2017
- We are Adobe CC2018 compatible! – October 2017
- MirrorMe v1.3.0 and DynamicSketch v2.1.0 updates – September 2017
- VectorFirstAid, VectorScribe, InkScribe and WidthScribe – Improvements and Updates – August 2017
- New Improved Unified Installer – June 2017
- Smart Point Remove tech now faster and better than ever – June 2017
- Manage Auto-Open Panels for Astute Graphics Plug-ins – May 2017
- InkScribe v 1.7.1 – What’s New – May 2017
- Illustrator CC2017.1 has landed – April 2017
- Unified Installer v1.1.8 important update – March 2017
- Illustrator CC2017 minor updates – January 2017
- We are now Adobe CC2017 compatible! – November 2016
- End of Support for Adobe Illustrator CS5 – October 2016
- We are ready for Mac OS Sierra – September 2016
- Adobe Illustrator CC2015.3 now fully supported – June 2016
- Illustrator update CC2015.2.1 and compatibility information – January 2016