Texturino is a plug-in for Adobe Illustrator (versions CS6 to CC) for helping to create more natural, organic artwork with depth.
Never again resort to using photo editing software to finish off vector work you've crafted in Illustrator!
Buy Texturino and automatically receive the enhanced version 1.2 which includes:
- New feature: “Convert Raster Art to Texture…” Texture panel fly-out menu item.
- New feature: “Find and Replace…” Texture panel fly-out menu item.
- New feature: Texturino now ships with two additional default textures (‘“Shadow” and “Highlight”).
- New feature: The initial blend mode (such as Multiply or Lighten) can now be set individually for each texture in the Texture Manager dialog.
- Improvement: The Texture Manager dialog now opens automatically after importing textures.
Existing customers: to upgrade for FREE to v1.2 please visit your account page…
Lets you quickly and naturally brush the opacity mask of one or more art objects to remove portions of them or make them fade out. Enhanced control with Wacom.
Lets you quickly and easily add one or more raster-based textures as a Live Effect to filled paths, live text, gradient meshes and raster objects. Intuitive annotation controls let you quickly change a texture's scale, rotation, opacity, and blending mode. An "Autocover" feature ensures that a texture will completely cover an object, even if it is edited. Textures can be set as "repeating", meaning they will be automatically tiled to fill the object.
Lets you brush in or out one or more textures to remove portions of them or make them fade out. Enhanced control with Wacom.
Both brushes allow adjustment of size, hardness, opacity, noise, roundness, and angle and (in CC and above) can preview all parameters in real time. With a pressure-sensitive device such as a Wacom Intuos or Cintiq, various brush parameters can be controlled dynamically with the stylus' pressure, wheel, tilt, bearing and angle. Resolution of the mask is user-definable
A comprehensive set of high quality repeating, non-repeating and grunge textures install with Texturino. Additional free and original textures are made available via your Astute Graphics account page. Plus, you can easily import your own PNG images to use as textures!
The artwork above was created using Texturino.