2 weeks before a team is due to expire, you will see the option to “Extend license” next to the team.
To find this, log in to your customer account and select Teams from the dashboard, you won’t find a billing portal however, any expired teams or those approaching expiry within 14 days will have an “Extend license” option next to them.
You have 2 months after the team expiry date to “Extend" the team license for another 12 months. 2 months after its expiry date, the team will disappear and it will be necessary to start again by buying a new one.
Clicking on "Extend license" will take you through to an address confirmation page. Here you can also add a VAT number if necessary.
If all address details are correct, please click “Continue to payment” to complete payment.
Please note: If your team of 20 (as an example) has expired and you now only want to extend the licence for 17 users, it will be necessary to do the following:
- On the expired team, click “Manage Team”
- Delete every team member by clicking on the bin symbol next to their email address
- Now on the main team page, click on “Buy Licenses”
- You will now buy an entirely new team of the correct volume, repeating the original purchase steps
- You can now invite each Team Member again
For more information on using Team Licensing, please see the Team Licensing Guide for Businesses.