Download the latest Astute Manager »
- Improved local license recall and management.
- Improved multi-user account support on macOS.
- Important: plugins must also be updated to remain compatible with licensing improvement.
- Support for extended character set usernames.
- Application auto-update now optional in the Settings page.
- All new user-interface with many improvements based on user feedback since the original v1 release.
- Manage on single, targeted installations of Adobe Illustrator (eg. CC2019, 2020.2+, etc.).
- Full information about each plugin within the Astute Manager.
- Details of what's changed in each plugin update.
- Direct access to bonus resources (Textures, Brushes and Graphic Styles) for subscription customers.
- Direct access to billing and account pages, including secure payment.
- All-new plugin licensing system providing added flexibility.
- Internet connection error handling.
- Updated support pages.
- Supports self-updating feature
- Required update to access the new InkFlow plugin
- Improved support for operating system language settings
- Improved logging of details for when customers actively submit a report
- Header image and link directs for future news and updates
- Minor bug fixes
macOS 10.15 Catalina and Windows 32 bit compatibility
- Compatibility: now compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina including the deployed plugins
- Compatibility: improved compatibility with 32 bit variants of Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Enhancement: plugins which already have updates in the Annual Service Plan can be downgraded to previous Annual Service Plan versions via the plugin entry's pull-down menu Advanced > Force > ...
- Enhancement: improved clarity on log submission process
- General fixes to installation, licensing and activation processes