Here you can find the most up to date news in relation to updates, upgrades and any current issues.
Illustrator CC2019 final plugins now available
23rd November 2018
Last week, Astute Graphics released beta plugins for the recent Adobe Illustrator CC2019 update.
We're very pleased to announce that the final set of plugins and the updated unified installer (v1.3.3) is now public.
You can download and run the installer from the downloads section of your customer account. Read more here – Illustrator CC2019 plugins now available.
- Upgrading to macOS Mojave – October 2018
- VectorFirstAid v2 is here! – September 2018
- Reinstalling VectorFirstAid v1/Installing VectorFirstAid v2 – September 2018
- Phantasm v4.1 is here – with the return of Filters – September 2018
- Stipplism v1.2 free update now available – August 2018
- New Features and Improvements of VectorFirstAid and VectorScribe – July 2018
- All plug-ins updated with Unified Installer v1.2.6 – April 2018
- Reinstalling Phantasm v3/Installing Phantasm v4 – April 2018
- Rasterino and Mac OS 10.13 – Update – February 2018
- Math + Magic (AG Tech) – November 2017
- We are Adobe CC2018 compatible! – October 2017
- MirrorMe v1.3.0 and DynamicSketch v2.1.0 updates – September 2017
- VectorFirstAid, VectorScribe, InkScribe and WidthScribe – Improvements and Updates – August 2017
- New Improved Unified Installer – June 2017
- Smart Point Remove tech now faster and better than ever – June 2017
- Manage Auto-Open Panels for Astute Graphics Plug-ins – May 2017
- InkScribe v 1.7.1 – What’s New – May 2017
- Illustrator CC2017.1 has landed – April 2017
- Unified Installer v1.1.8 important update – March 2017
- Illustrator CC2017 minor updates – January 2017
- We are now Adobe CC2017 compatible! – November 2016
- End of Support for Adobe Illustrator CS5 – October 2016
- We are ready for Mac OS Sierra – September 2016
- Adobe Illustrator CC2015.3 now fully supported – June 2016
- Illustrator update CC2015.2.1 and compatibility information – January 2016
Dates for all major releases and upgrades can be found here – Plug-in Version History
For old installers, step by step advice on maintenance/reinstallation of any of the previous generation plug-ins, and previous upgrade discounts, please refer to the following advice – Maintaining or Reinstalling Previous Generation Plug-ins.
You can subscribe to our mailing list in order to receive notification of releases. Additionally, if you’re not already following us on social media ( Facebook / Twitter / Instagram ), we recommend doing for all the latest news.