Here you will find the most up to date news in relation to updates, upgrades and any current issues.
What is Astui? You may have seen much mention of something called "Astui" from us recently. Astui is a new subscription service brought to you by Astute Graphics. The service offers Design tools for XD, Sketch and Illustrator, and can be trialled free for 14 days. To find out more, visit https://astui.tech/
Installing SubScribe v2
12th February 2019
SubScribe version 2 is released today as a major paid for upgrade. Among many other exciting new features and improvements, SubScribe v2 offers a new lock/unlock tool, enhanced operations and new intelligent tool combinations.
In line with our usual perpetual licensing model, if you are already a SubScribe v1 customer, discounted upgrades will be available for 1 month from the release date. If you're not ready to upgrade to version 2, you do still have the option to remain with version 1. Please refer to our advice on remaining with SubScribe version 1.
Installing SubScribe v2
On the installer step that lists all the plug-ins available to install, tick the box next to SubScribe.
If you have previously installed SubScribe v1, you will see the option to “Upgrade version 1 to 2”
Now click on the Install button to continue with the installation process.
For full advice on installing our plug-ins, please refer to our Installation Guide.
If you're not ready to upgrade or have installed a SubScribe v2 trial by mistake/unintentionally, please see our advice on Remaining with/Reinstalling SubScribe v1.
- Not ready to move to SubScribe v2? – February 2018
- Illustrator CC2019 plugins now available – November 2018
- Upgrading to macOS Mojave – October 2018
- VectorFirstAid v2 is here! – September 2018
- Reinstalling VectorFirstAid v1/Installing VectorFirstAid v2 – September 2018
- Phantasm v4.1 is here – with the return of Filters – September 2018
- Stipplism v1.2 free update now available – August 2018
- New Features and Improvements of VectorFirstAid and VectorScribe – July 2018
- All plug-ins updated with Unified Installer v1.2.6 – April 2018
- Reinstalling Phantasm v3/Installing Phantasm v4 – April 2018
- Rasterino and Mac OS 10.13 – Update – February 2018
- Math + Magic (AG Tech) – November 2017
- We are Adobe CC2018 compatible! – October 2017
- MirrorMe v1.3.0 and DynamicSketch v2.1.0 updates – September 2017
- VectorFirstAid, VectorScribe, InkScribe and WidthScribe – Improvements and Updates – August 2017
- New Improved Unified Installer – June 2017
- Smart Point Remove tech now faster and better than ever – June 2017
- Manage Auto-Open Panels for Astute Graphics Plug-ins – May 2017
- InkScribe v 1.7.1 – What’s New – May 2017
- Illustrator CC2017.1 has landed – April 2017
- Unified Installer v1.1.8 important update – March 2017
- Illustrator CC2017 minor updates – January 2017
- We are now Adobe CC2017 compatible! – November 2016
- End of Support for Adobe Illustrator CS5 – October 2016
- We are ready for Mac OS Sierra – September 2016
- Adobe Illustrator CC2015.3 now fully supported – June 2016
- Illustrator update CC2015.2.1 and compatibility information – January 2016
Current Installer Version
We're currently on installer version v1.3.4
Dates for all major releases and upgrades can be found here – Plug-in Version History
For old installers, step by step advice on maintenance/reinstallation of any of the previous generation plug-ins, and previous upgrade discounts, please refer to the following advice – Maintaining or Reinstalling Previous Generation Plug-ins.
You can subscribe to our mailing list in order to receive notification of releases. Additionally, if you’re not already following us on social media ( Facebook / Twitter / Instagram ), we recommend doing for all the latest news.