Here you can find the most current news in relation to updates, upgrades and any current issues.
Phantasm v4.1 is here – with the return of Filters
7th September 2018
Today we're releasing a minor update to Phantasm, free to all customers who have already purchased Phantasm v4.
Phantasm v4 was released earlier in 2018 along with some very welcome features including a new control panel and improved vector halftones. It's been very well received and remains one of our most significant toolsets for Adobe Illustrator following its initial release in 2006!
One change that we also committed to v4 was to finally follow Adobe after a decade and remove the Filter variant of the color and halftone tools. Adobe's live Effects are non-destructive and we recommend their use as they interact perfectly with native Effects and maintain flexibility in the creative process.
With the free upgrade to v4.1 (available to all Phantasm v4 customers), we have listened to customer feedback and re-introduced Filters. You can find these via the Object > Filters > Phantasm … menu.
Read more about the update here.Log into my account and download the installer
- Stipplism v1.2 free update now available – August 2018
- New Features and Improvements of VectorFirstAid and VectorScribe – July 2018
- All plug-ins updated with Unified Installer v1.2.6 – April 2018
- Reinstalling Phantasm v3/Installing Phantasm v4 – April 2018
- Rasterino and Mac OS 10.13 – Update – February 2018
- Math + Magic (AG Tech) – November 2017
- We are Adobe CC2018 compatible! – October 2017
- MirrorMe v1.3.0 and DynamicSketch v2.1.0 updates – September 2017
- VectorFirstAid, VectorScribe, InkScribe and WidthScribe – Improvements and Updates – August 2017
- New Improved Unified Installer – June 2017
- Smart Point Remove tech now faster and better than ever – June 2017
- Manage Auto-Open Panels for Astute Graphics Plug-ins – May 2017
- InkScribe v 1.7.1 – What’s New – May 2017
- Illustrator CC2017.1 has landed – April 2017
- Unified Installer v1.1.8 important update – March 2017
- Illustrator CC2017 minor updates – January 2017
- We are now Adobe CC2017 compatible! – November 2016
- End of Support for Adobe Illustrator CS5 – October 2016
- We are ready for Mac OS Sierra – September 2016
- Adobe Illustrator CC2015.3 now fully supported – June 2016
- Illustrator update CC2015.2.1 and compatibility information – January 2016
Dates for all major releases and upgrades can be found here – Plug-in Version History
For old installers, step by step advice on maintenance/reinstallation of any of the previous generation plug-ins, and previous upgrade discounts, please refer to the following advice – Maintaining or Reinstalling Previous Generation Plug-ins.
You can subscribe to our mailing list in order to receive notification of releases. Additionally, if you’re not already following us on social media ( Facebook / Twitter / Instagram ), we recommend doing for all the latest news.