Please note that this isn't applicable if you are a legacy customer who hasn't yet switched to the subscription. If you haven't yet switched or if you are still using CS6, please refer to the older unified installer installation method.
- Follow the step by step guide to setting the Astute Manager up on macOS
- Follow the step by step guide to setting the Astute Manager up on Windows
- If you're beginning a Free Trial, click the "Install All" button at the top right of the Astute Manager (if you prefer to install the plugins individually, you can click on the individual install button beneath each plugin).
- If you're moving from a Trial click on "Upgrade" to purchase your subscription then after paying, return to the dashboard and click the "Install All" button at the top right of the Astute Manager.
- Settings in Astute Manager
- Detail Control in Astute Manager
- Detecting and adding plugins to new installations of Illustrator
- Installing a new Plugin in Astute Manager
- Plugin management options in Astute Manager
- How to show, hide and quit Astute Manager
- I'm having problems installing, what should I do?
- If I quit or uninstall the Astute Manager, will I lose my plugins and activations?
- Deactivate and uninstall in Astute Manager
- How do I Deactivate or Uninstall my plugins?